Monday, April 26, 2010

***Concert*** Playin for my Trip!!! Second Life LIVE Music Event!

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my whole trip to Scotland to see the love of my life because of the Ash Cloud recently. I am going to have to reschedule but it is going to cost me quite a bit more money to do so. So, I plan on playing one concert a week until I get up enough to cover the difference. So instead of Playin for my Supper, I am Playin for my Trip!!! WOOT.

Come on down to the Isle of Lesbos Mall and Bunnyarium and hang out with me and my friends for an hour! I will be playing my original music and a new cover I have been working on... something simple but sweet.

I will put the SLURL in here so Mark it on your Calendar for Tomorrow, Tuesday the 27th of April, at 2pm SLT (Eastern Time for those not familiar with Second Life).

If you do not have a Second Life account GET ONE!! http://secondlife.com If you don't want to do that, message me and I can send you the link to listen to my stream if you can't be In World at the time.

Hugs and Hope to see you all there!!!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20Of%20Lesbos2/132/128/23

Sincerely,
True aka Temoren Drathman

No comments:

Post a Comment